I am making this post just to point out that it is possible but a bit heavy to do :).
For experimental purpose, I managed to initialize Jetpack Compose purely by OpenGL context.
In points to get such integration I had to do:
1) initialization of the window and graphics context, here I have chosen OpenGL via GLFW
2) initialization of a Skija context from a previously created Opengl context
3) creating a UI thread e.g looper like in Android and implementing a new dispatcher for coroutines
4) integrating jetpack-compose with UI thread, Skija context and inputs coming from GLFW
5) copy and modify more than 60 internal classes in jetpack compose(the most tough point)
And here is OpenGL/Jetpack Compose(Skija)/imgui-java drawing together.
So if anyone is wondering, it is certainly possible to integrate OpenGL with Jetpack Compose, the question is whether it is worth it :).