A few of you might remember my last post about this plugin, but just in case you don’t I added a refresher on what was possible before at the bottom.
- You will actually be able to test it since I am going to publish it to the plugin store as an EAP
- The Plugin can now ensure you use the same dependency declaration format in your entire project
Migrating to Positional
Migrating to Named Arguments
Migrating to notation
Use more idiomatic Kotlin to apply plugins
- The settings UI is broken
- Dependency format is currently project based the application based setting does nothing
- Auto convert currently always uses the notation format
- You need to reopen the build.gradle.kts tab after adjusting settings
What already was possible (and now gets released to the public)
Converting Groovy dependencies to Kotlin
Converting Groovy plugins to Kotlin
Converting ‘ to ” if possible
Where can I get it?
Right now you can only get it by downloading it manually since it’s pending aproval.