It’s been a while since our last Medium newsletter and many great articles were published here in Kt. Academy. Let’s make a fast review of them all.
Effective Kotlin series
- Item: Consider aggregating elements to a map
- Excluded Item: Use tail recursion to achieve efficient recurrence
- Enum vs Sealed class — which one to choose?
About a tricky Kotlin behavior worth knowing about
Kotlin for competitive programming
- An efficient way to use Uniflow
- Implementing Pagination for fetching Instagram photos
- Unit Testing Firebase with Kotlin
- How to build a YouTube player using Kotlin
- Strangling away a database-client from a project
Understanding Kotlin under the hood
I am sure you will find something interesting for you 😉