As a continuation of the educational course to explain Android using Kotlin language on the YouTube platform under the title:
Tutorials for Android by Kotlin
The link for the Playlist:
2 short videos have been uploaded to explain the first and second parts of “Kotlin Overview and SetOnClickListener by 3 Different Ways”
Android – Kotlin – Overview and SetOnClickListener by 3 Different Ways – Part01 – Explanation
Android – Kotlin – Overview and SetOnClickListener by 3 Different Ways – Part02 – Explanation
The Playlist will cover the following topics:
* Designing and developing Android mobile native application using Kotlin.
* Create dynamic lists with RecyclerView.
* Android Jetpack Navigation and View Binding.
* SQL database and SQLite (Room).
* Background processing, multi-threading, and Coroutines.
* Android Jetpack Lifecycles, LiveData, and ViewModel.
* Architecture Design Pattern using MVVM.
* Working with remote data via HTTP/HTTPS protocols using RESTful API.
* Data serialization JSON and XML using network framework Retrofit2.
* Dependency injection using Koin.
More videos will be uploaded later (God willing, a video will be uploaded every 3 or 4 days)
I hope it helps.